We excited to share we’re now are registered 501(c)3! Help us help all of our rescued pets and donate today.
We’re a nonprofit serving communities in Connecticut. We focus on rescuing dogs and cats, helping them get medical treatment, find them forever homes and educate about pet overpopulation. Our goals include:
- Helping owners who can’t afford to spay and neuter their dogs and cats.
- Providing transportation of community owned pets to the vet to be spayed or neutered.
- Paying for the spay and neuter of feral cats.
- Pulling dogs and cats from municipal shelters.
- Providing foster homes and private kennels for rescued dogs and cats.
- Providing medical treatment and behavioral training to rehabilitate rescued dogs.
- Attending animal-oriented events to educate about and promote the awareness of overpopulation.
- Sponsor adoption events and educational events.